The hiring company is an international Marketing Resource Management SaaS provider for some of the world's most trusted brands. This company enables enterprise sales and marketing teams to engage better with prospects and sell more. By improving lead nurturing and conversion, they ensure 100% of sales leads are qualified, thereby increasing sales productivity. Their solutions combine the ability to effectively deliver customized messaging and materials with market-proven best practices, a structured nurturing process, and sophisticated machine learning to help teams optimize all customer interaction.
More than 300 enterprise customers with more than 300,000 users in nearly 100 countries use their solution to support their communications and marketing efforts. These include AkzoNobel, Audi, Bayer, Butlers, Carl Zeiss, Commerzbank, DB Schenker, Ernst & Young, GLS, Hewlett Packard, HRS, Humana, Kyocera, Maybank, MetLife, Michelin, Oerlikon, Qiagen, Pandora, Roche, Otto, MADELEINE, SEW Eurodrive, UBS, Volkswagen, and ZF.
- As a Senior Solutions Consultant, you will supervise the implementation projects of our marketing software for new and existing customers in North America.
- You will be interacting with mid to senior-level marketing executives.
- From the analysis of the customer processes and their mapping in our software solution to the support of the implementation and customizing of our products, you implement projects based on our Best Practice implementation "Smart Launch".
- You will coordinate tasks, conduct coordination meetings and workshops to ensure that the introduction of the hiring company is a success for both the customer and the organization.
- Overall architecture, strategic direction, and approach will be the Senior Solution Consultant's responsibility to ensure flawless execution.
- You ideally have consulting experience in delivering SaaS technology to large enterprise organizations.
- You are familiar with marketing processes in medium-sized and large companies.
- You understand the challenges of change management in such organizations.
- Even complex projects and multi-projects do not pose a hurdle for you and you solve them with strong communication skills and a will to win!
- You like to work independently and are enthusiastic about software systems of creative users.
- You enjoy interacting with clients to gather feedback on product enhancements.
- You are ok with working remotely in a home office and traveling 40% of the time to meet with clients.
Candidates must be legally able to work in Canada or the United States at this time. We regret that we are unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.