This is, but IS NOT a Customer Success Role!
Have you been in the trenches designing and troubleshooting system workflows across the marketing and revenue stack? Have you braved the modern sales gauntlet to configure cadences, instill a sense of calm and order and report on pipeline generation, attribution, and acceleration? Then our Professional Services team madly wants you!
Work with some of the biggest PLG brands and our awesome customers (eg. Segment, MongoDB, Intercom, Clearbit, Shopify). Work with a Customer Success and Solutions Engineering team across the customer lifecycle to accelerate customers' marketing, revenue, system, and campaign operations success by leveraging the marketing intelligence platform as well as extending the power of the platform throughout the GTM flywheel.
You can leverage your hard-won marketing automation, CRM, and systems admin skills while up-leveling them in an advisory capacity and also learning and applying data science and predictive modeling across a growing portfolio of some of the biggest SaaS and Product-Led brands in tech.
We're looking for a Marketing and Revenue Ops Consultant with a growth or revenue marketing and operations background, empathy for customers, and a passion for digging in and helping design and build solutions that can be successfully enabled and adopted by customers across GTM teams and bring heightened success for all parties.
We've been fortunate to grow fast via inbound channels augmented by word of mouth. This company is solving big pains and major inefficiencies in the marketing and revenue operations space. We're passionate and have built a superior product that provides for flexibility and transparency across marketing, sales, and customer success ops. We have traction, fanatic customers, and a strong culture. We continue building our in-house consulting bench by adding radical ops unicorns like yourself to further the adoption of our unique data science-driven platform. Come join the party, be heard by, and drive change in GTM Operations!
- Drive product adoption, workflow optimization, and GTM operations success for top PLG and B2B Saas brands.
- Engagement across the customer lifecycle from proof-of-concept to onboarding, adoption, and advocacy.
- Partner with our customers to drive full value out of the platform including leveraging marketing and revenue ops best practices and by ensuring implementation and adoption of various cross-funnel use cases successfully.
- Create and maintain a trusted partner relationship with customers, working with both C-Level executives to forward long-term strategic objectives and with marketing, revenue ops, and demand generation teams for achievement of near-term roadmap and priorities.
- Add value to strategic meetings and Executive Business Reviews as the subject matter expert and develop solutions and provide tailored advice.
- Coordinate with the Customer Success and Solutions Engineering teams to provide expert recommendations as the technical subject matter expert focused on scalable solutions.
- Champion the voice of the customer internally to provide a stellar customer experience.
- Deep understanding of marketing, demand generation, CRM, and data integration technologies.
- Deep domain expertise in marketing, sales, and revenue operations.
- Experience working in marketing, marketing ops, revenue ops, or implementation for a Saas or software product.
- 5+ years in B2B marketing, sales, or revenue operations or similar background as a customer-facing Consultant or prof. services billable resource for enterprise customers within a SaaS B2B company.
- CRM, MAP, Analytics, BI, and Sales Enablement certifications a plus 👀.
- Data Science coursework, certifications, or experience get you MAD kudus! 🤪
- 401K Matching
- Life-Long Learning
- Books are paid for by the company
- Full Health Insurance
- The company pays 100% of the premiums for the employee AND their entire family
- At least 3-weeks vacation
- We will provide a MacBook Pro
- We provide what you need for your office
Candidates must be legally able to work in the United States at this time. We regret that we are unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.