The hiring company is the leading software provider for effective marketing operations. They have been giving enterprise marketing operations leaders the ability to get on top of their budgets, workflows, campaigns, and marketplace performance. As an internationally operating Martech specialist, they support the efficient collaboration of marketing teams across departments, companies, national borders, and cultures with our Enterprise Marketing Platform. Forrester and Gartner, therefore, classify them as the market leader in marketing operations. More than 300 companies with over 300,000 users have trusted this software company for years, including Best Buy, Porsche, Daimler, Carl Zeiss, UBS, and Bayer.
The role is a Senior Account Executive helping expand its software and professional services footprint within new customers in North America. This key role shall report directly to the Managing Director/Head of Sales and shall sell all 5 major solution pillars (Marketing & Campaign Planning, Budget Management, Work Management, Digital Asset Management, and Brand Management). The focus shall be to research and engage prospective new customers with $1B in annual revenue that have large marketing organizations. High-priority verticals shall be Consumer Product Goods (CPG) companies, Financial Services companies, and multi-channel retailers.
What You'll Need To Excel At:
- Identifying, leading, and closing complex enterprise Martech sales opportunities, meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual sales quotas for recurring annual SaaS license fees and related services.
- Effectively understanding and aligning multiple software value propositions with specific customer business and technical requirements, building consensus across key stakeholder groups, out-positioning the competition and influencing the decision-making process.
- Working collaboratively with pre-sales technical resources and professional services colleagues to create compelling proposals which tailor software and services offering around key customer deliverables and milestones.
- Building and managing a robust sales pipeline, working with internal Marketing and Product Management resources to research and engage prospects.
- Defining, refining, and executing sales plays to optimize repetitive success metrics in pursuit of new logo opportunities.
- Maintaining a prospecting cadence and “hunting” mindset in parallel with advancing your later stage sales opportunities toward fully executed agreements.
- Providing consistent pipeline reporting and recording timely sales forecast updates in CRM that accurately reflects the current state of your sales funnel and forward-looking revenue estimates.
- Building our brand, buy representing the company to large global enterprises with cultural sensitivity and business maturity.
- Building and demonstrating in-depth knowledge of the market, competition, and industry trends related to optimizing marketing spend and operational agility.
- Degree holder with a minimum of 10-years of large enterprise software sales experience
- Experience selling Martech solutions a big plus, especially to CPG / Retail / Financial Services companies.
- Quick learner with good interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Experience working in a consultative capacity with C-level customers on complex cloud-based, solutions.
- Strong organizational skills, results-driven, and detail-oriented with the ability to advance into a future sales leadership role.
- Comfortable with advanced sales tools and methods to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English.