The hiring company is the leading software provider for effective marketing operations. They have been giving enterprise marketing operations leaders the ability to get on top of their budgets, workflows, campaigns, and marketplace performance. As an internationally operating Martech specialist, they support the efficient collaboration of marketing teams across departments, companies, national borders, and cultures with our Enterprise Marketing Platform. Forrester and Gartner, therefore, classify them as the market leader in marketing operations. More than 300 companies with over 300,000 users have trusted this software company for years, including Best Buy, Porsche, Daimler, Carl Zeiss, UBS, and Bayer.
- With the company's MRM (Marketing Resource Management) module, you will create meaningful, easily understandable, and visually appealing reports/dashboards for the marketing departments of our customers & management.
- You manage (sub-) projects independently:
- You oversee the requirements analysis on-site at the customers
- Implement the design and development of the reports
- Present your results to the team and to the customer
- All while, keeping an eye on your budget.
- Extend and improve existing reports and dashboards; you keep the reports up to date.
- Target group documentation and testing ensure the quality of your work.
- You will develop into an expert of the company's database and advise customers and colleagues on the possibilities and feasibility of reports on strategic and operational extensions to the reporting module.
- Bachelors degree in economics/computer science, mathematics, or a comparable course of study.
- Multiple years of professional experience as a BI consultant or comparable experience, where you have already been able to gain practical experience in the implementation of business intelligence solutions.
- You are characterized as having a solution-oriented and analytical mindset.
- Strong communication skills to be able to act independently onsite with customers.
- Strong skills using MS Office and SQL skills are important.
- Experience with JasperSoft and Tableau is a plus.
- Experience with implementation experience with an eye on useability & design of the reporting dashboards.
- Ability to work independently
- Enthusiastic about software systems creative users.
- Working in cooperation with our renowned customers spurs you on.