Our new Sr. Customer Success Manager will be a strategic member of the company's growing US team. The ideal candidate is an outstanding relationship manager, with a solid understanding of modern technology for building high-value platform solutions on the enterprise scale. Your primary focus will be managing sales and delivery teams for selling and providing solutions to the world’s leading customers in the retail, finance, and technology industries.
- Develop Executive level relationships with Key Accounts in North America operations.
- Assist in pre-sales system demonstrations and technical meetings and complete necessary SOWs for customizations and/or integration requirements.
- Ensure that appropriate client contacts, documentation, reviews and projects, and risk are added to Salesforce and is kept up-to-date regularly.
- Lead regular account reviews with clients to ensure proper usage of the system, maintain communication on updates.
- Gather client feedback and deliver feedback to product teams and Managing Director in the US to help prioritize projects and shape the product roadmap.
- Anticipate and monitor dissatisfied accounts and ensure problems/issues are dealt with swiftly and appropriately.
- Complete all client follow-up training and adoption activities as well as system updates and changes to ensure renewal and growth.
- Identify opportunities for upselling and cross-sell that increases overall client value
- Evaluate and document implementation plans and specifications. Project-manage incoming client requests alongside product, acting as the voice of the client.
- Establish alliances and partnerships that drive the Customer Success value proposition.
Position requires excellent leadership, people management, and problem-solving skills. The innovation aspect of this environment demands extensive practical knowledge of efficient software engineering processes combined with an ability to adapt and learn quickly. Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Technical background in the software engineering industry with at least 5 years in account management and business development roles
- Proven track record of creating and managing big globally distributed delivery teams
- Track record of interacting and building the relationship with VP level client contacts
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations
- Excellent understanding and practical experience with modern project management methodologies and software engineering processes
- Excellent communication skills
Candidates must be legally able to work in Canada or the United States at this time. We regret that we are unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.