The hiring company is the leading software provider for effective marketing operations. They have been giving enterprise marketing operations leaders the ability to get on top of their budgets, workflows, campaigns, and marketplace performance. As an internationally operating Martech specialist, they support the efficient collaboration of marketing teams across departments, companies, national borders, and cultures with our Enterprise Marketing Platform. Forrester and Gartner, therefore, classify them as the market leader in marketing operations. More than 300 companies with over 300,000 users have trusted this software company for years, including Best Buy, Porsche, Daimler, Carl Zeiss, UBS, and Bayer.
- Developing expertise in the company's software functionality and integration scenarios.
- Preparing professional services and training estimates for new implementations.
- Project Manage customer upgrades and SaaS enhancements as part of the overall customer journey.
- Liaise with third-party development partners to ensure understanding and scope of system enablement features.
- Liaise with the company's finance department to ensure billable and invoices are sent upon completed deliverables.
- Managing each assigned implementation remotely and via occasional on-site visits using the best practice implementation process called “Smart Launch.”
- Acting as the primary customer point of contact in assigned implementation projects.
- Analyzing customer marketing processes and mapping them to our software solution based on the unique requirements of key stakeholders.
- Coordinating cross-functional teams of technical resources as needed to configure and integrate the software on time and within budget.
- Executing on-site customer workshops and training sessions.
- Providing project status and billable hour reports.
- Coordinating transition of new customers to the Customer Success and Customer
Support teams after go-live.
- Completing weekly Project Management Reporting for internal and external use as required.
- You ideally have Technical Project Management experience in delivering SaaS technology to large enterprise organizations.
- You are familiar with marketing processes in medium-sized and large companies.
- You understand the challenges of change management in such organizations.
- Even complex projects and multi-projects do not pose a hurdle for you and you solve them with strong communication skills and a will to win!
- You like to work independently and are enthusiastic about the software systems of creative users.
- You enjoy interacting with clients to gather feedback on product enhancements.
- You are ok with working remotely in a home office and traveling 30% of the time to meet with clients (when restrictions have been lifted).
- You are experienced in delivering project plans for complex implementations
- You are experienced in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- You are influential in working with Peers and Partners