Imagine having the opportunity to work with some of the fastest-growing PLG brands and awesome customers (eg. Segment, MongoDB, Intercom, Clearbit). As the CSM, you are the quarterback responsible for driving our customers’ marketing operations success by leveraging our product to help our customers realize rapid revenue growth. You can combine your CS skills with an awesome team and an advanced platform to do your best work yet. Further, you will be a critical contributor to our growth in building the CS function and company. If you want to make an impact, this is the place.
We're looking for a CSM who ideally has experience in the marketing operations domain, has shown the ability to consistently meet or beat revenue goals, a curious problem solver, and is passionate about making customers successful.
We are solving a huge pain point in the marketing operations space by employing a modern data-science-driven solution that allows marketing teams to help sales identify the quickest path to booking revenue. We are experiencing rapid growth, have a fanatic customer base and a strong company culture.
If you're interested in helping build a world-class CS team within a company that is rapidly disrupting the traditional marketing and revenue operations world, then this is the place for you.
- Manage a portfolio of SMB and Mid-Market customers with full responsibility for the customer's value realization and journey (e.g., onboarding > adoption > renewal > expansion)
- Meet or exceed revenue retention (i.e., gross churn) and expansion goals within the customer portfolio
- Ensure customers maximize the value out of the company's platform and services by developing your own knowledge and expertise in the marketing and revenue operations domain, leveraging internal expertise such as Professional Services to help solve complex workflows to ultimately drive adoption of initial use cases and additional cross-funnel use cases successfully that result in long term stickiness.
- Develop and maintain a trusted advisor relationship with various personas within the customer's organization, including but not limited to working with C-Level executives to help driving long-term strategic objectives, with MOPS and Demand Generation teams for operational priorities and other stakeholders.
- Lead strategic meetings and Executive Business Reviews to perform discovery, risk identification, and share tactical advice.
- Identify and mitigate risks that might result in revenue churn.
- Take part in transformative initiatives within the Customer Success team and across the company that accelerate company scalability
- Advocate and be the voice of the customer internally by working cross-functionally to resolve tactical or persistent customer issues as well as longer-term customer product priorities.
- 3+ years in Marketing B2B industry or similar background as a consultant, CSM, or an account manager
- Experience working in Marketing, Implementation, or Customer Success for a deeply technical product
- B2B SaaS start-up experience
- Proven track record of learning quickly new concepts and determined to make an impact
- Proven track record of taking part in transformative projects across the organization and company
- Proven track record of exceeding goals
- Experience managing revenue in terms of renewals and expansion
- High-level domain expertise in Marketing and Sales operations (a huge plus)
- 401K Matching
- Life-Long Learning
- Books are paid for by the company
- Full Health Insurance
- The company pays 100% of the premiums for the employee AND their entire family
- At least 3-weeks vacation
- We will provide a MacBook Pro
- We provide what you need for your office
Candidates must be legally able to work in the United States at this time. We regret that we are unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.